Cargo transportations with the passenger flight “Ulyanovsk – Tel-Aviv” are provided through the Ulyanovsk-Vostochny International airport.
Ì -45 USD (minimal tariff)
N -1,9 USD
300 -1.5 USD
800 -1 USD
The ñargo terminal operates at the airport base, handling any cargo including high-dimensional. Total space of the storing area:
- Heated warehouses: 500 sq m
- Sheltered store yards: 10.000 sq m
- Temporal Storage Warehouse 216 sq m, V=1000 sq m
The customs broker is the ROSTEK-Ulyanovsk state associated company, license No 10400/0087 of December 27, 2002.
Terminal capacity – 150 t per day
The airport offers the following services:
- Selecting carriers to deliver freight;
- Operations with mail and cargo including dangerous cargo of the following types and categories: 1.3.; 1.4.; 2.1; 2.2; 3; 4.1; 5; 6; 7 (except divisible nuclear materials); 8 and 9
- Cargo acceptance and giving out;
- Cargo customs examination;
- Temporal storage cargo, except the dangerous cargo, its completing and uncompleting;
- Cargo delivery from the cargo storage place to the aircraft and vice versa;
- Cargo loading and unloading;
- Official registration of transportation and accompanying documents;
- Airport serves all types’ aircraft without restriction of their takeoff mass including aircraft AN-124-100 and Boeing-747 of all options.
Well-developed infrastructure of the Ulyanovsk-Vostochny International airport allows to introduce combined cargo delivery methods “from door to door” and to minimize clients’ expenses without time and quality loss.
- Well-developed automobile road system connects the airport with the principal cities of the RF.
- The largest water territory, the Volga with cargo moorage located nearby the terminal, allows to use the cheapest water transport for cargo delivery at any point of the world.